Monday, October 27, 2008

KOI Bubble Tea

Sorry for the lack of updates. I am really, really busy these days! Many things are coming up...I will be much more free in December (i hope)...

Anyway here's KOI BUBBLE TEA from the outlet at People's Park!

TASTE: 4.5/5 (But the standard not very consistant. The recent one I tried not very good)
VALUE: 3/4 (Very ex, I think $2 plus for a normal size cup)

I like to drink bubble tea a lot since secondary school. When I am crazy, I can drink a few cups EVERYDAY in the few months. But sometimes I will just stop drinking it for a few months when I am really sick of it.

I like Koi Bubble Tea a lot. The taste is very similar to the ones in Taiwan. But the standard a bit not consistant, I think really depends on who's the staff that do it for you.

They actually have staff flown down from Taiwan! That justify their high pricing ($2-$3 double SweetTalk's pricing) I know there's outlets in Marine Parade, HDB Hub area, and Chinatown People's Park area...so go get 1 and try. Order the normal bubble milk tea or hazelnut red milk tea! (remember to ask them give LESS pearl, I don't know why they always like to fill HALF the cup with pearls!!!)

No comments: