Monday, December 1, 2008

LIFE AFTER EXAMS

HELLO!
Sorry for the lack of updates...I am really very busy. Exams are just over!

These are the things I must do in this 1 month break! I wanted to come up with a list before exams, because that's the time when I feel like doing everything except studying. But once exams finish, I will lose interest in the stuff I wanted to do...and I can't remember the stuff I was so keen in doing during exams. Nevertheless, this is the list I came up with!

THINGS I MUST DO IN THIS 1-MONTH BREAK
1) Eat $10 Ice-Cream Buffet
2) Eat TungLok Buffet (Buy 1 Get 1 with UOB Card!)
3) Eat Dallas Fried Chicken
4) Meet & Catch up with many old friends.
5) Learn and Achieve Something! Golf..?
6) Go various shopping malls and Shop for New Stuff!
7) Earn more $.
8) Go Overseas! I just want a very short break! 2D1N?

Yeah...that's about it. I am sure the list will be much longer if I recorded down during my exam period, hah. Anyway, 1-month is really short. Also, I am going to start preparing on a big project really soon.

Watch out for MORE UPDATES from me soon!!!

No comments: