Saturday, September 13, 2008

Surf 'N' Turf at Funan, Fortunate Restaurant & WALL-E!

What did I do today?

10.50am-4pm---IN SCHOOL. During break, I ordered Lobster Bisque Set ($5.35), with small piece of waffle and a cup of iced tea from Waffle Cottage. Nothing fantastic, nothing to mention about.

4pm-6pm---Went to Surf 'N' Turf at FUNAN to eat with my classmates.

Surf 'N' Turf is an american seafood and steak place...when we went in, we were the only ones in the restaurant..
We ordered Flower Crab Bisque ($4.90), Calamari ($9.90) and Steak ($10-Special Discount with purchase of sides), and the bill came to abt $30 after a little discount using credit card. Not too bad. Shall only feature on the soup since the rest is ordinary.

Flower Crab Bisque Bowl ($4.90). Pretty big bowl, the larger one is available at a dollar more. It's great, chunks of crab meat inside. Broth is not too thick, and the crab taste is strong. Good for sharing!
TASTE: 4/5 (Can be better, doesn't taste fresh enough)
PRICE: 3.5/5 (A bit pricey for soup)

7pm-11pm---10-COURSE DINNER at Fortunate Restuarant in International Building (Orchard). It's my Grandma's BD! Had a great time catching up with my cousins!!!

1145pm-1.30am---WALL-E MOVIE!!! Ordered 1 Cheesy Hotdog ($1), some popcorn, and a JASMINE BUBBLE TEA ($1.90) from Each-A-Cup to go along with the movie. The bubble tea is not bad, and can bring into the cinema! First time I know can bring bubble tea into cinema, why Lido so special ah?! I am going Lido for movie next time man.


WALL-E is very good!!!
RATING: 4/5 (Go Catch It!)
I like the part where all the people living in the other planet are so fat and just talk and eat non-stop! They don't even need to move to get food and their aim in life is just to eat and talk and shop! Isn't this what everybody wants??
I never really like watching animations in movies...thought I wouldn't really like this either...but I was proven wrong.

I realized I spent half of my day today eating...wah wallet got one hole ah. Nevertheless, it's fulfilling! 






No comments: